With delicate leaves embossed on the boards, Eco Flooring Systems’ Villeroy & Boch Heritage Laminate in Brown Leaf colour is a unique and sentimental flooring choice. The warm brown wood grain combined with the gentle imprint of five-pointed leaves is a soothing addition to a cosy living room or a child’s bedroom or playroom. In bright natural light, the Brown Leaf style appears golden and glossy. However, under soft, artificial lights, the variation between the grain colours is more apparent.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern Villeroy & Boch laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels
- Much easier to install. Up to 50% quicker to install. No hammer, tapping block and pulling bar required
- You can walk on the floor immediately after installation
- Warranty: Private use: 30 years Commercial use: 8 years according to manufacturer’s conditions