Add a flair of contemporary style with the Eco Flooring Systems’ Villeroy & Boch Heritage Laminate in Travertine Oak colour. This laminate design combines a wood frame of light, sunny oak-inspired grain with beautiful travertine stone. The inlaid stone appearance of the Travertine Oak colour is a unique way to lengthen a space or add the cool look of stone without the cold feeling on your feet. Our team loves this design in brightly-lit rooms.
- Villeroy & Boch laminate flooring predominantly consists of a renewable raw material: wood from sustainably managed forests
- Laminate floors are ideal for children’s bedrooms, as they don’t contain any plasticisers (phthalates). The German consumer magazine Ökotest even explicitly recommends them
- Innovative embossing processes are used to give the surfaces of modern Villeroy & Boch laminate floors authentic-looking wood grain and stone structures
- Laminate flooring doesn’t contain any diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) and therefore can’t cause any changes in hormone levels
- Much easier to install. Up to 50% quicker to install. No hammer, tapping block and pulling bar required
- You can walk on the floor immediately after installation
- Warranty: Private use: 30 years Commercial use: 8 years according to manufacturer’s conditions