Swish Oak Flooring range comprises of multidirectional constructed engineered boards that provide all the benefits of being structurally robust. This assembly increases the boards’ resistance to expansion and contraction from changes in humidity and temperature reducing warping or cupping. Hence these engineered boards are superior to solid Oak flooring in both durability and stability.
- A grade commercial quality FSC sustainable raw materials
- UV Matt lacquered/ Oiled coatings for tough and longer lasting finishes
- Ultra low VOCs that meet EO international standards for high indoor air quality
- Valinge 5G click
- Comprehensive quality control systems of 23 inspection checks for guarantee of excellence
- Eco Flooring Systems Pty Limited guarantees Swish Oak flooring against manufacturing defects at time of purchase and guarantees structural integrity and wear for a period of 25 years for residential