A bleached effect in the Eco Flooring Systems’ Swish Oak Contemporary Engineered Timber in Limed Piccolo Oak colour brightens the entire grain pattern. This very contemporary style of engineered timber has a slight glow that will spread to your interior space, too. Every plank of this flooring uses a tongue and groove click system to join together efficiently. And a plywood base provides the stability and sturdiness necessary to make this a long-lasting flooring solution. Our team at the Online Flooring Store recommends placing the Limed Piccolo Oak style in a large, open room where the unique grain pattern can shine.
- A grade commercial quality FSC sustainable raw materials
- UV Matt lacquered/ Oiled coatings for tough and longer lasting finishes
- Ultra low VOCs that meet E1 international standards for high indoor air quality
- Comprehensive quality control systems of 23 inspection checks for guarantee of excellence
- Tongue And Groove Joining System
- Eco Flooring Systems Pty Limited guarantees Swish Oak flooring against manufacturing defects at time of purchase and guarantees structural integrity and wear for a period of 25 years for residential