The scraped grain style of the Eco Flooring Systems’ Swish Oak Contemporary Engineered Timber in Paris Modern Oak colour provides this flooring with a slightly rugged effect. And with the golden undertones and the warmth from the brown, this flooring is a popular option for many. This engineered timber uses a tongue and groove joining system for installation and only A-grade commercial quality FSC sustainable raw materials. At the Online Flooring Store, our team likes to use the Paris Modern Oak style as a backdrop to a vintage-inspired interior space.
- A grade commercial quality FSC sustainable raw materials
- UV Matt lacquered/ Oiled coatings for tough and longer lasting finishes
- Ultra low VOCs that meet E1 international standards for high indoor air quality
- Comprehensive quality control systems of 23 inspection checks for guarantee of excellence
- Tongue And Groove Joining System
- Eco Flooring Systems Pty Limited guarantees Swish Oak flooring against manufacturing defects at time of purchase and guarantees structural integrity and wear for a period of 25 years for residential